Providing answers and solutions to guide your experience
- Your banking information never travels the Internet without encryption protection.
- Login sessions have a time-out limit requiring you to login again once the limit is reached.
- Online Banking password guessing is deterred and reported.
- Memorize your password. Your user ID, password, and PIN verify you when you begin an online banking session with Commercial Bank.
- DO NOT use the save password option on your computer.
- DO NOT write down your password or reveal it to anyone.
- Change your password regularly.
- Remember to log off by clicking “Exit” in the top right-hand corner. You may not always be at your computer when you bank online. Therefore, while in an open banking session, it is important to log off by clicking “Exit” in the top right-hand corner when you are finished banking or when you leave the room for a few moments. For your protection, Commercial Bank automatically logs you off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Use the built-in security features of your browser. Choosing certain security settings and options will help protect the privacy of your accounts and personal information. The Help Option or Properties on your browser should provide you with the security options available on your system.
- If you feel your online user ID, password, or PIN has been stolen or compromised, please notify Commercial Bank immediately at 1-888-518-7053.
Here's a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using Bill Pay.
- Save time. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees, and checks. If you pay just ten bills per month, you can easily save over $110.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes, and checks required for paying ten bills per month.
The first step is to add a payee, the person, or company you wish to pay. Here’s how easy it is:
- Log in to your account and click the "Bill Pay" link.
- Click the "Add a Payee" button on your home page dashboard.
- Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill statement.
Once you add your payee, you can start making payments in seconds.
- Find your payee on the payments dashboard.
- Enter the payment amount, date, and then submit.
Yes, you can set up recurring payments in the following frequencies:
With GiftPay, you don’t have to worry about stamps or trips to the post office. Plus, GiftPay gift checks cost less than most greeting cards but still offer a range of colorful designs to suit the occasion and the option for personalization. This helpful feature allows you to easily send a gift check or charitable donation from your online bill pay account. Just add the name and address of the gift check recipient or charity. For donations, you can enter the charity of your choice or simply select from our broad list of popular charities.
- To send a gift check, choose a check design for the occasion and add a personalized message to the recipient.
- Donation checks can be sent in memory or in appreciation of someone you wish to honor. You can also send a personalized email message to notify others of your donation.
- We send the gift or donation check to the recipient. Funds are withdrawn when the check is cashed.
Download our free app for iOS(Opens in a new Window) or Android and log in with your Digital Banking user ID and password. If you are not currently enrolled, you can view our Digital Banking Self-Enrollment Guide for information on how to sign up.
With Mobile Banking, you can:
- View transaction history
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
Before You Travel
To use Commercial Bank Mobile Deposit, you must have a Digital Banking login, be enrolled for Mobile Banking, have the latest version of our app, and have a smartphone.
The iPhone App version downloaded must be version 2.7.6ps or greater. The Android App version must be version 2.0.0 or greater.
By default, CONSUMER limits are:
- Daily Check Limit: 5
- Daily Dollar Limit: $2,000
- Monthly Check Limit: 20
- Monthly Dollar Limit: $5,000
By default, SMALL BUSINESS limits are:
- Daily Check Limit: 20
- Daily Dollar Limit: $5,000
- Monthly Check Limit: 60
- Monthly Dollar Limit: $10,000
Most checks made payable to you and drawn on a bank within the United States can be deposited through Commercial Bank’s Mobile Deposit.
Here are some examples of check types that cannot be deposited through Mobile Deposit:
- Travelers checks
- Savings bonds
- Foreign checks or checks not payable in US currency
- Checks payable to you and another party, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees
- Checks payable to any person other than you (the account owner)
- Checks that have been altered
- Checks dated more than six months prior to the date of deposit
- Launch the Commercial Bank Mobile Banking application and log in
- Choose the “Deposits” tab. For iPhones, click on “More” first, and then select “Deposits”
- Click “Front of Check” to take a picture of the front of the check
- Click “Back of Check” to take a picture of the back of the check
- Choose the Account where the check needs to be deposited
- Enter the Amount of the check
- Click “Deposit”
Here are some tips for taking good photos of your checks:
- Ensure the check is well-lit
- Place the check on a dark, non-reflective background
- Remove all other objects from the frame
- Make sure all four corners of the check are captured in the picture
- Position the camera directly above the check
Yes, all checks should be endorsed with the following to ensure timely processing:
- "For Mobile Deposit Only CBTC"