Our top priority is to protect your finances
- Our web page should never be accessed by a link provided in an email by a third party. It should only be accessed by typing the website name or URL address (www.cbtcnet.com) into the web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) or by using a "bookmark" that directs the browser to our website.
- We will never send email messages that request confidential information, such as account numbers, passwords, or PINs. Our customers should promptly report any such requests by calling us at (731) 642-3341 or (800) 273-8889.
- Keep your contact information up to date with our records so you never miss important correspondence.
- Sign up for Debit Text Alerts to monitor your account activity as it occurs.
- Sign up for e-statements that allow you to review your monthly account activity in a secure online environment to reduce the risk of your information being intercepted.
- Make sure you're using secure websites when shopping online and entering personal information. Look for the padlock icon in your browser bar.
- Check your credit report at least once a year to ensure no unauthorized accounts have been opened in your name.
If you suspect any fraudulent activity, please contact our Call Center at 1-888-518-7053. For information about preventing fraud, use these resources from the Federal Trade Commission.
Commercial Bank and Trust is a full-service bank with West Tennessee branches in Jackson, Memphis, Paris, and Union City.