Health Savings Account
Save for future medical expenses and take advantage of our tiered rates.
Health Savings Benefits
- Available if you have a high-deductible health insurance plan
- Larger balances earn higher rates
- Interest paid monthly on balances over $1,000
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE MasterCard Debit Card
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE e-statements
- Minimum opening balance
- Monthly maintenance fee
- Detailed monthly statement
- Unlimited withdrawals for qualifying medical expenses
- Contributions may be made up to maximum amount annually
- Ability to make "catch-up" contributions of the maximum amount for individuals age 55-65
- Withdrawals for non-medical purposes are subject to tax (unless 65 yrs old or disabled)
- FDIC Insurance
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a type of personal savings account for those with qualified high-deductible health insurance plans (HDHP).
Your HSA can help cover out-of-pocket medical expenses like doctor visits, dental or vision needs, and prescription medications. In HSAs, the money contributed into the account is tax-deductible, grows tax-free, and certain withdrawals are tax-free if they are qualified medical expenses.