Unique opportunities await you here
At Commercial Bank and Trust Company, we're always looking for talented, hard-working people to provide our customers with exceptional service.
Whether you have previous experience in financial services or are just starting out, we offer a unique opportunity to collaborate with outstanding colleagues, acquire new skills, and take on exciting challenges.
We also provide a competitive compensation package and benefits for full-time workers that include: health insurance, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing, life insurance, long-term disability, paid vacation, 10 holidays per year, and sick leave.
Commercial Bank and Trust Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Interested in joining our team? Contact us.
Commercial Bank and Trust is a full-service bank with West Tennessee branches in Jackson, Memphis, Paris and Union City.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Cashes checks; accepts deposits and loan payments and safety deposit rent; sells Official Checks; takes check orders; handles returned checks; lets customers in safety deposit box; and performs Visa/Master Card cash advances for customers.
- Scans works through Branch Capture
- Balances vault and ATM; restocks ATM
- Handles account inquiries and solves customer problems at the first customer contact
- Runs coin machine
- Completes training as needed
- Has helpful attitude with co-workers and customers
- Strives to improve the efficiency in his/her work area through cost savings
- Performs other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Adheres to IT Program including IT Security Policy and completes required IT training
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tact and public relations expertise
- Proficient with PC, calculator, and Vertex
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs 6-10 times daily
If you are interested in this position, fill out our employment application (PDF) and email the completed form to email@example.com.