Automated Clearing House (ACH) Services
Increase your efficiency, reduce your paperwork and streamline your cash forecasting.
ACH Service Benefits
- Automate receivables process
- Stabilize cash flow through recurring payments
- Reduce receivables expense
- Efficiently manage and distribute direct-deposit payroll
- Make your federal tax payments
How ACH Services Work
- The Automated Clearing House is a processing and delivery system that provides for the distribution and settlement of electronic credits and debits among financial institutions
- The ACH Network is used to efficiently handle payments without paper checks, such as remitting Social Security benefits or payroll
- Financial Institutions also receive many direct debits, under which the debtor gives his or her authorization to debit his or her account upon the receipt of an entry issued by a creditor. Streamline your administrative and business operations with ACH services
*Monthly service charges may apply.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at
*Please DO NOT include any account numbers, social security numbers or any sensitive personal financial information in your emails to us. Information you submit via email is not encrypted and can potentially be read by others.