Enroll in Commercial Bank’s E-Statements today! Now your statements can be easily viewed and saved directly to your PC, instead of having to store paper statements. Reduce your risk of mail fraud and identity theft by having your statements sent to your e-mail in a safe and secure manner.
E-Statements are available for both consumer and business accounts, and provide the following benefits:
- E-mail notification when statements are available for viewing
- A security phrase is included in e-mail notification to verify it’s legitimate
- Reduction in risk of mail fraud and identity theft
- Statements available online for 60 days
- Statements can also be saved to your PC for future reference
Download the E-Statement User Guide for step by step instructions.
If you have any questions, you may contact Customer Service at (731) 641-9450 or (888) 518-7053 during regular banking hours, or you may e-mail your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please DO NOT include any account numbers, social security numbers, or any sensitive personal financial information in your emails to us. Information you submit via email is not encrypted and can potentially be read by others.
Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or higher is required to open and view your statement(s)/notice(s). To download the latest version of Adobe Reader®, go to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html.