Personal Banking: Investment Services
PORTFOLIO REVIEW - FINANCIAL TOOLS BROKERAGE SERVICES
Your Full-Service Financial Center
The investment professionals with INVEST Financial Corporation are dedicated to helping you achieve financial goals. They are dedicated to building a long-term relationship with you to provide the ongoing guidance you need to help achieve both short and long-term goals.
- Retirement Planning
- College Funding
- Estate Planning
- Life Insurance
- Mutual Funds
- Stocks & Bonds
Complimentary Portfolio Review
The first step is taking a look at your overall financial picture, and it's FREE.
Schedule a no-cost, no-obligation appointment. 731-642-3341.
For information contact:
Please DO NOT include any account numbers, social security numbers, or any sensitive personal financial information in your emails to us. Information you submit via email is not encrypted and can potentially be read by others.
Commercial Bank & Trust Company
101 North Poplar Street
Paris, TN 38242
About INVEST Financial Corporation
INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA, SIPC, is one of the nation's leading providers of insurance and securities products and services through financial institutions. Since 1982, INVEST has been providing clients with convenient access to a full array of investment products and services through independent advisors and financial institutions across the country.
INVEST Financial Corporation (INVEST), member FINRA, SIPC, is not affiliated with Commercial Bank & Trust Company. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products and are: NOT FDIC INSURED | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
- Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent
- satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or
- are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve
- effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or
- rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
For more information on Investment Services, go to INVEST Financial Corporation