Online Bill Pay
Commercial Bank and Trust's Internet Bill Pay System is easy to use and always available!
Our Online Bill Pay service allows you to pay anyone, anywhere in the US, at any time, all from your computer. By scheduling payments, you never have to go through the hassle of writing checks, buying stamps, or remembering to mail that bill on time. You maintain greater control over your money management.
System Requirements: All browsers must have 128-bit encryption.
Connecting to Bill Pay
- Enter your NetTeller ID and your NetTeller password.
- Once you have entered NetTeller, click on the Bill Pay icon.
Options Included with Bill Pay
- Drop down menu
- Add payees
- Set up new payments
- Set up recurring payments
- Delete or edit a payment
- View payment history
- Detailed payee report
- Help feature
- Click on NetTeller login.
- You can pay ANYONE in the United States including the next-door neighbor, the utility company, the bank, and even a child in college across the country.
- Check payments should be scheduled 10 business days in advance of the payment due date.
- Electronic payments should be made 4 business days prior to the payment due date.
- To determine if a payee is electronic or check, look at the PAYEE LIST. You will find a field that shows check or electronic.
- Recurring payments can have an end date of any year in the future.
- You can add, edit or delete payments up to 2:00 am cst for the 1st processing and up to 12:00 noon cst for the 2nd processing on the day the payment is sent.
- Scheduled payments that fall over a weekend will be processed on Friday.
- Any new payments that are scheduled over that particular weekend will be processed on Sunday night. Holiday processing occurs the last working day before the holiday.
Bill Pay and NetTeller Applications
- If you are already a NetTeller customer, please fill out the Bill Pay application only.
- All other customers, please fill out the NetTeller application. It includes a section to sign up for the optional Bill Pay program.
Bill Pay User Guide Step by step instructions for paying your bills online.Tweet